Tuesday 12 April 2016

Palm Jumeirah's Golden Mile just got prettier


I'm not one to visit salons regularly. You can judge me, but I can manage most of my 'salon needs' at home. Once in a while I do get out and pamper myself when I'm tres lazy to do it on my own.

Tips & Toes happens to be one of the best salons in Dubai, and when I heard they opened at the ultra-luxe Golden Mile on Palm Jumeirah, I had to check it out. A cross between the traditional nail haven and the full-service day spa, the luxuriously furnished 3,663 sq ft sanctuary is perfectly placed to cater to the beauty conscious ladies of new Dubai.

I got the classic manicure and pedicure. Unlike other beauty salons, here I didn't even feel like they were working on my tips. So gentle and with a feather touch, my nails were done in less than an hour.

To top it off, I got a neck and back massage that only explained how bad I needed one. The masseuse knew exactly were the pressure points were. You know how good a massage is when you can't help falling asleep.

Trademark touches are apparent throughout the salon, from the candle-lit spa corridor to the cushioned reclining nail stations. With massages, facials, hair removal, eyelash extensions and of course, Tips & Toes Golden Mile offers its exceptional nail services. 


A spacious hair spa – with seven luxurious leather sink-in-your-seat armchairs – completes the treatment list line-up.

Set in a beautiful location, it offers ample parking, which was a relief to know before I got there


Tips & Toes Golden Mile is open from 9am – 10pm daily and located at Golden Mile 2, gate 7. Contact: 04 552 0332

No comments:

Post a Comment